Image by Prathyush Thomas – Own work, GFDL 1.2, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=41333052
“This is a list of exactly everything I remember about you after that moment of being pushed back on the bed:
- You not taking your t-shirt off at any time.
- The tickle of your moustache on my top lip.
- You telling me that we could never have a relationship because you were still in love with and bitter about the girl who dumped you at some point in the recent past.
- But if I still wanted to fuck from time to time, that would be cool.
- You went on to fuck like half of my female friends. Maybe more.
- You never acknowledged my presence from that day forward.
- When I saw you in a bar in our hometown seven years later, you wouldn’t look me in the eye and you wouldn’t say hello.”